Posted on

1. The Regular Fee Deadline has been extended until 1/21/2016

2. We are aware of the chance of a major storm impacting the area, and we will be watching the weather carefully, and send out an announcement on Friday whether the event will be held or not. If we decide to postpone the Hangover, we will move it to the following weekend.

We understand that if the rescheduling of the Hangover does occur, that some of you may not be able to attend due to a previously scheduled event. If this is the case, refund requests must be made by 1/26/2016. No shows will only be able to receive refunds due to extenuating circumstances (illness, etc…).